What is SMS Marketing?
SMS Marketing, or Text Message Marketing, is one of the most effective ways to communicate specific marketing messages directly to your customers or potential customers.
As the majority of UK adults own a mobile phone and keep it with them most of the time, your marketing message will almost certainly be read by the recipient, and in a timely fashion. Hence, this medium is perfect for sending and receiving information to complement advertising campaigns to new or existing customers.
Permission based SMS campaigns can alert customers of a new service, support a product launch or remind their them of key calendar dates.
They can also be used to request a call back, a brochure, or to initiate a request for more information – this can be dispatched by email, sent to the mobile phone, or a link sent to give access via mobile internet.
You can choose to have access to real time responses and campaign statistics via your own online portal, or have reports emailed to you on a regular basis. The details of these reports and statistics will enable you to deliver your campaign objectives promptly and help you monitor its success.
Galaxy Numbers’ SMS Marketing Services allows you to:
- Communicate directly with customers via their mobile device
- Receive inbound text message enquiries from SMS short codes in your adverts or published marketing materials
- Reach customers who are on the move and who may not immediately have access to your website
- Send marketing updates and offers to your customer base
- Include voting, polling and text to win competitions to your marketing
- Send renewal reminders and forthcoming appointment details
- Confirm transaction details
This form of marketing is personal, immediate, targeted and can be very cost-effective. There is no expensive hardware or software to purchase or maintain and we can help you with every aspect of set-up and delivery.
What does SMS Marketing cost your customers?
With our Economy SMS service your customers are charged at their standard network rate when sending text messages to you. They are not charged for receiving message from you. Please contact us for more details if you require Premium SMS services.
Interested in SMS Marketing? Contact Us